I am not a coffee drinker in the least. I will have an occasional frappuccino from Starbucks but that’s about as much coffee as I have. I spend most mornings making smoothies before heading into work. My favorite is blueberry banana. There is nothing complicated about it, just a simple smoothie but I don’t get tired of making it.
I will experiment mostly on the weekends with a new smoothie recipe when I have more time. Here are some others that I am fond of:
- Creamsicle Breakfast Smoothie–Eating Well
- Blueberry Mason Jar Smoothie–Mudpies & Tiaras
- Peachy Strawberry Protein Smoothie–Simply Taralynn
- 5 Ingredient Detox Smoothie–Minimalist Baker
- Raspberry Banana Avocado Smoothie–Texan Erin
- Mango Banana Green Smoothie–SkinnyTaste.com
- Tropic Smoothie–Simple Daily Recipes
- 1 whole banana
- 1 handful of frozen blueberries
- 1 heaping tablespoon of non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- Top it off with Light Silk Almond Milk
- Put all ingredients in the blender, blend until combined and enjoy!