“The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.” ~ Calvin Trillin
A Mother’s Day brunch always seems like the perfect way to say thank you for all the meals (and leftovers!) my mom and grandmothers made for me. I believe a brunch is the perfect way to show love and appreciation to all the wonderful maternal figures in my life. At my favorite gatherings, family and friends are treated to an assortment of tasty dishes. But one thing the recipes have in common is that they are all made with love. If you are hosting or a bringing a dish to a Mother’s Day brunch, and you are looking for some delicious ideas, I have compiled some great menu items below:
Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas, Untangled
- Spinach, Scallion & Feta Frittata – 30 Pounds of Apples
- The Perfect Cheese Plate – Kat Treats for MyUntangled Life
- Lemon Pound Cake – add a pinch
- Caprese Salad Stuffed Avocado – For the Love of Cooking
- Citrus Moscato Sangria – Laylita’s Recipes
- Whole Wheat and Blueberry Waffles – Natasha’s Kitchen
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – This Silly Girl’s Life
- Bruschetta Chicken Pesto Tart – Closet Cooking
- Mango Lime Bellinis – Cook the Story
- Pasta with Feta Cheese and Tomato – Chef Jake for MyUntangled Life
I hope y’all have a happy and healthy celebration with your family and friends. What are your favorite Mother’s Day brunch ideas?
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in 2014 and has been updated for comprehensiveness.