One of my favorite things about the holidays are all the leftovers! Who doesn’t like a turkey, cranberry, stuffing sandwich after Thanksgiving? But I’ll admit, I do get bored after a few days of having the same things, the same way. This Thanksgiving leftovers roundup includes some delicious recipes that switch up those Thanksgiving leftovers. Do you have any favorites of your own?
- For breakfast, try whipping up these Oatmeal Cranberry Muffins from Eat Good 4 Life.
- Take those mashed potato leftovers and try these Loaded Mashed Potato Cups from I Wash You Dry.
- This Butternut Squash Soup from Our Small Hours is sure to fill you up!
- Have some biscuits you didn’t cook? This Pillsbury recipe for Stuffed Honey-Ham Biscuits is quick and easy!
- Don’t throw out those turkey bones! Instead, make a stock using them with help from Bombshell Bling.
- And if you are still unsure what you can do, check this site out for over 50+ Tasty Thanksgiving leftover recipes.